- Log into the administration area.
- Select Users & Groups then Users from the top menu bar.
- This view will default to users who have created accounts in the last week.
- To change this, click Modify Filter in the top left hand corner
- Use the red crosses next to fields to clear that criteria
- Enter your required filter criteria and select Apply to retrieve your desired results
- You use this filter to search for Users by Name (first name and / or surname) / Username / Email / Company or by Date.
- Once you have filtered your list and found the user you are looking for you can click on their username to see the full summary of their information.
- If the number of records for a particular filter exceeds 1000 then a warning is displayed at the top of the screen indicating that "Only the first 'X' results have been displayed".
- To view all registered users remove all filters, click Apply, wait for the results to load then select Export All Activated Users. The .csv file will be downloaded.
How to View Users Print
Modified on: Tue, 26 Feb, 2019 at 12:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.