- There may be cases where you need to add multiple items to a new invoice post-sale
- You can only do this for an auction that has been reconciled and where invoices have already been generated
- As these are unsold items, their value will appear as £0 when first created, so you will need to edit the amount due otherwise the invoice will be created as "fully paid".
- If you are using shared auctioneers, you may not be able to access the users you need. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To add new Line Items:
- Go to Auctions & Items > View Auctions
- Set your filter to reconciled auctions by selecting Reconciliation
- Scroll to your auction and select Invoices from the Action column
- Select Line Items
- For single line items to be added to an invoice: Scroll to the item(s) you want to add and click the Add To Invoice button (found in the Actions column)
- For adding multiple line items to an invoice, simply 'tick box' the required items (see far left column in picture below) and then click on the top left Add to New Invoice button
- In the popup (see image below) enter username of the bidder and click Find user > Add To New Invoice
At this point the default hammer price is set to £0.00. You can edit the hammer price for each item by clicking on the corresponding Edit Amounts button next to each line item.
If you click SAVE prior to editing the hammer prices the invoice will only be saved as a Draft, and as such can be easily edited by clicking on the Edit button within the Invoices screen
- In the next Invoice pop up click Generate Invoice
- You will then see a yellow message at the top of your screen - e.g. "The Line Item was successfully added to Invoice 011111/0/V1 "
- Don't forget to edit the line amounts as they will be set to 0 by default. Once you're done making changes, click Save, found at the top and bottom of the screen (as per image above), to save the new invoice